DON JAZZY WITH JJ OKOCHA SPOTTED @ AY LIVE.

I wonder what Don Don Jazzy will sing after.
  There are tongues wagging here and there that 2Face had a clash with Mikel one of the midfielders of Chelsea football club. I learnt that they met in London at a party. It was at the party that Mikel snubbed 2 Face as he was trying to greet him. My camera does not lie anyway, I saw Don Jazzy and J.J Okocha together at AY Live Show .I expected that they should sit more conveniently in a welcoming mood as they were on the same v-vip table. They are celebrities as you all know. What I think is that Don Jazzy was trying to avoid what happened to 2 Baba in London

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUDITY IN BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED!!!

RALPH LAUREN THEFASHION DESIGNER

Lagos State Mental Health Stakeholders forum