BEYONCE PLANS TO HAVE KIDS BEFORE 40



Beyonce fans will have to wait a little longer for a mini-Queen B.  The singer, who had originally planned to have kids at 30, now wants to have them at “Forty, that’s a good one,” She tells acess hollywood “Before I hit the age of 40, I’d love to have some children. I would love to direct, continue to learn videos and maybe by then a film, a short film… I love documentaries.”
“I just hope that I’m happy and into my children and well-adjusted and still making music, if that makes me happy at that time.”
Meanwhile, Solange Knowles says that should  her sister Beyonce choose to have kids one day, “she will be a great mom, a natural. She will love to start a family, I can’t wait, they will be beautiful.”
“Beyonce adores my little boy,” Solange adds. “She takes him everywhere. We were in Europe a couple months ago and he loved being with his aunty.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUDITY IN BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED!!!

RALPH LAUREN THEFASHION DESIGNER

Lagos State Mental Health Stakeholders forum